26. lis 2010.

Baking soda and coriander for bee sting


         Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is great remedy for bee sting and ant bite. I have read it somewhere and it worked for me and people I know.
         Make paste from 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of distilled water (if you don't have distilled water plain will do), put it on bitten area, keep it for a while, repeat if necessary. In case of a bee sting, first remove the sting with tweezer. This paste will neutralize the poison, help with pain and sweeling.

         Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) is great for swellings, it is a remedy from ayurveda. Once I stepped on a bee. It was very painful. Such a bad sting that even the wonderful soda paste didn't help much.
Then I tried coriander.
Wash the leaves (water will help in making paste) and chop them finely. Put it on bitten area and secure with bandage. After some time leaves will dry, so if it's necessary make fresh paste. My swelling lasted for few days but coriander really made it better.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar