17. lis 2010.

Changing

Before, when I didn't know anything about herbs, it was funny to me that herbs can heal. I tought that doctors (allopathic) know everything, know how to heal. But when I saw and experienced, more then once, that they can't do much, expecially about chronic diseases (allergies, headaches, etc). I have changed.

Yes I was the one that laught, couse I didn't understand that something from the medow can be so useful. Now I am a different person.
I've tryed a lot of herbal remedies, some worked excellently.  Using and learning more about herbs, it was like a door to a whole other world opened, and not just about health. Herbal medicine is just a part of that world.
I like the idea that I can heal myself if I need to and that everything I need is given to me.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar