20. lis 2010.

Sore and inflamed throat

Sage tea is a very useful herbal remedy for sore throat and inflamed throat, I have tryed few times with good results. I have used it as a tea to drink and to rinse my throat.
         Rinsing can help even with inflamed throat, I tested it once I had such inflammation that my throat was so narrow, hurt a lot, and I had a case of a cold, the one when it hurts all over.

         To make tea put 1 teaspoon of dry sage in a cup of boiling water, cover it, after 2 minutes strain it. For rinsing throat alwayes rinse and spit, and repeat.

         Except sage tea I have used another remedy, for witch I than didn't belive that it will work so good, as it did. My mother convinced me to try. She boiled 3 potatoes with skin, big as an egg, until they were cooked. Then put them on a cloth, fold it over the potatoes, and squeeze them. She put this cloth around my neck, potatoes should be hot, but not to hot to burn.
         She put a shawl over it, cap on my head, and I layed well covered with blanket. It's important to lay on the back, well warmed, cover arms, and stay for 1-2 hours or if a person falls a sleep until person wakes up.

         This really worked excellently for me, the next day my throat was better and my cold was gone.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar