9. stu 2010.

Blackberry – herbal remedy

Blackberry is a tasty fruit, but it also has curative properties. Tea made from blackberry leaves, roots and fruit is used as a herbal remedy for inflamed tonsils, craw and wounds in the throat for gargling, it refreshes and tightenes.
Tea made from  blackberry leaves is used to relieve troubles with urination and digestion. Blackberry purifies blood.

Tea from blackberry leaves is very effective for inflamed appendix, to cure the infection. For this, tea is made from fresh leaves, put one teaspoon (1 leaf) in a cup of boiled water, stir it, cover and after half a minute strain it.
Once I felt slight pain in my lower abdomen on the right side where the appendix is located, I went outside, picked a blackberry leaf and made tea. I'm not even sure if I had such inflammation, but the pain went away, very quickly. Now when I see blackberry thorney stems and leaves, I remember this good properties.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar